Smell of an Art Studio

I love the smell of an art studio. There is a comforting reminder of when I was little and my mother would bring out her art supplies and work. I loved to watch her working and to see what she created.
There are bad smells too and that's where having a good hepa filter is important. Which reminds me, I need to change the filter.
Anyhoo back in Jafabrit's Studio
I couldn't resist doing a painting of this bear sitting on a windowsill in the BIG ART Studio (above the Little Art Theatre in Yellow Springs).
oil on wood

He had such a cheeky look and I felt like he was watching Fabric Girl aka Karen Russell.
Pushing paint around felt SOOOOOOOOOO good, so so good.

Until next time 
and thanks for dropping by


Comments

Shez said…
Cheeky and Cute....nice work Corrine !!!!

Popular Posts