Toyartistry and Toy Photography

A friend gave me a fisheye lens for my iphone and I am having fun experimenting. 
I discovered there is a site called toyartistry on instagram, which is basically photographing toys in settings. I have been doing that for a while now, but fun to discover sites dedicated to it.
I was thinking of our little dog Rufus when I started assembling this scene. Every Saturday morning he would sit at the family breakfast table with my son and his wife. He was so polite, just watching the conversation, feeling part of it all, and patiently waiting for his treat at the end. Such a lovely memory of good times past. Hope you enjoyed my wee photo. 
Got to check out Brian McCarty's Photos
Brian McCarty - Photographs
Really amazing, especially how he uses them to tell a story. The war toy project is particularly poignant and powerful.



Comments

Popular Posts