I am tit-anium



Sorry I just couldn't resist hyphenating titanium, but I see boobs everywhere nowadays. I saw these tree stumps while walking with a friend and we just laughed so much. A fellow Breast Cancer warrior sent me this video and it hit the nail on the head. 

Cut me down
But it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice,
 sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud not saying much
...... 
you shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium

One thing I learned from getting cancer is just how loved I am. It melted the slings and indifference by some to an inconsequential puddle.  You get cancer and some things are just not that important anymore. For those dear people who have been sending me gifts and textile boobs for my tata trees I am sending big HUGS to you. People have been enjoying your beautiful tata's. Still working on getting others
done as weather and time permits
Singing off 
Tit Warrior aka Jafatit

Comments

Popular Posts